Epilicious is dead, say hello to BMS

With Python being dropped as a language for extensions in epiphany 2.28 I needed to replace epilicious. I tried writing it in JavaScript (seed was integrated in 2.28), but I gave up due to hitting too many hurdles on the way. Instead I decided to rewrite epilicious using Vala and a minimal layer of C. …

Continue reading ‘Epilicious is dead, say hello to BMS’ »


Setting up Epiphany to play with Seed extensions

Since the Python extensions to Epiphany have been removed from the repository I thought it was high time to start playing with what seems to be the replacement to Python extensions: Seed extensions. The first step is of course to get a version of Epiphany that supports Seed extensions. After a few emails on the …

Continue reading ‘Setting up Epiphany to play with Seed extensions’ »